Review your approved contract for set up days and times and general usage guidelines.
How to leave Art Lab better than you found it:
Please review your signed contract for set up days and times, and for general usage guidelines.
- When setting up and tearing down, please be courteous of our neighbors. Avoid hammering on the walls or be gentle; we don’t want to disturb anyone or knock things off their walls.
- Replace toilet paper/paper towels/cleaning supplies, etc.
- Clean the bathroom well (even if the people before did not).
- Sweep and mop the floor.
- Take out trash and recycling after EVERY use — the dumpster is directly behind the sushi joint.
- The back room and equipment in it must be organized neatly, as you found it (hopefully). Use your best instinct and the golden rule: if the Art Lab coordinator is going to have to spend time cleaning up the back room after you leave, you will be charged.
- Keep things in back sorted – stack chairs, store pedestals in back, etc.
- Please do not put the standing wall in the back room.
- No equipment may prevent people from moving freely about the back room or block access to shelves.
- Patch and paint over any holes you created in the walls.
- Please remember to have the space cleaned out by the time agreed upon in your contract.
- Please double check that you have cleaned the bathroom (your Mom does not work at Art Lab)!!